- Hear the candidates with your own ears!
- The new generation of leaders
- Taking thoughts and prayers to the bank
- Donald Trump’s Seven Dirty Words
- When people don’t mind being lied to
- When the data scare folks
- One way the Republican health plan will impact my rural county
- Enslaved people are not immigrants
Categoriesair Air art co-op reform coal EMC environment environmental justice ethics family food Georgia Georgia General Assembly Guilford College health care music Nathan Deal Plant Washington politics Progressive racism regressive religion renewable energy rural social justice The Friday Photo Uncategorized Upcycled Washington County water women
Category Archives: Nathan Deal
The Friday Photo Decatur High School, Decatur, GA Students walked out or took a knee on Wednesday because #enoughisenough. I stood with them and for them.
Current leadership in the Georgia General Assembly never fails to disappoint. This year’s session has been a catalog of hate-baiting legislation against LGBTQ citizens and people of faith (and no faith). Rape victims have been dismissed, and Georgia’s Guns Everywhere … Continue reading →
It only took three days before the Georgia General Assembly saw a bill filed that, if passed and signed by Governor Deal, will mark us a state that allows discrimination based on religious faith. Filed by Republican Representative Kevin Tanner … Continue reading →