- Hear the candidates with your own ears!
- The new generation of leaders
- Taking thoughts and prayers to the bank
- Donald Trump’s Seven Dirty Words
- When people don’t mind being lied to
- When the data scare folks
- One way the Republican health plan will impact my rural county
- Enslaved people are not immigrants
Categoriesair Air art co-op reform coal EMC environment environmental justice ethics family food Georgia Georgia General Assembly Guilford College health care music Nathan Deal Plant Washington politics Progressive racism regressive religion renewable energy rural social justice The Friday Photo Uncategorized Upcycled Washington County water women
Tag Archives: hate speech
The Friday Photo Decatur High School, Decatur, GA Students walked out or took a knee on Wednesday because #enoughisenough. I stood with them and for them.
The Atlanta Journal Constitution’s coverage of yesterday’s public hearing in Covington, Georgia, about a building permit request for a new mosque in Newton County, brought out the worst in many local citizens, according to an article by Meris Lutz. Lutz … Continue reading →
It isn’t hard to deconstruct the rantings of someone who uses the vocabulary of a third grade bully. Presumptive Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump has surrounded himself by people of the same mindset. A Tweet by King Robbo, @realkingrobbo, who … Continue reading →