- Hear the candidates with your own ears!
- The new generation of leaders
- Taking thoughts and prayers to the bank
- Donald Trump’s Seven Dirty Words
- When people don’t mind being lied to
- When the data scare folks
- One way the Republican health plan will impact my rural county
- Enslaved people are not immigrants
Categoriesair Air art co-op reform coal EMC environment environmental justice ethics family food Georgia Georgia General Assembly Guilford College health care music Nathan Deal Plant Washington politics Progressive racism regressive religion renewable energy rural social justice The Friday Photo Uncategorized Upcycled Washington County water women
Tag Archives: cancer
The Friday Photo March 11, 2016 Wednesday afternoon I said goodbye to the radiation oncology members of my cancer care team.
The last way I wanted to start my day was learning that music/acting/fashion icon David Bowie died yesterday just two days after releasing a new album, Blackstar. This song, Under Pressure, pairing Bowie’s voice with the equally talented Freddie Mercury … Continue reading
The Friday Photo Friday, January 8, 2016 Why not add whipped cream after the next to last doctor on your cancer care team says, “How about an annual check-in from now on?”