- Hear the candidates with your own ears!
- The new generation of leaders
- Taking thoughts and prayers to the bank
- Donald Trump’s Seven Dirty Words
- When people don’t mind being lied to
- When the data scare folks
- One way the Republican health plan will impact my rural county
- Enslaved people are not immigrants
Categoriesair Air art co-op reform coal EMC environment environmental justice ethics family food Georgia Georgia General Assembly Guilford College health care music Nathan Deal Plant Washington politics Progressive racism regressive religion renewable energy rural social justice The Friday Photo Uncategorized Upcycled Washington County water women
Tag Archives: Obamacare
Today Trump said he would call a special session of Congress to roll back Obamacare if he and a Republican controlled Congress are elected. He can’t do that until he is sworn in. And duh, guess who else will already … Continue reading
Yesterday Donald Trump served up a word salad about the rate increases rolling out for 2017 coverage under Obamacare. It raised the question among reporters and pundits about whether Trump even understands the most basic premise of Obamacare. Trump told Fox … Continue reading
The Friday Photo October 3, 2014 The three vials of allergy shot serum I picked up Tuesday are missing from my arsenal of allergy meds. This is one time when armed vigilance is appropriate.