- Hear the candidates with your own ears!
- The new generation of leaders
- Taking thoughts and prayers to the bank
- Donald Trump’s Seven Dirty Words
- When people don’t mind being lied to
- When the data scare folks
- One way the Republican health plan will impact my rural county
- Enslaved people are not immigrants
Categoriesair Air art co-op reform coal EMC environment environmental justice ethics family food Georgia Georgia General Assembly Guilford College health care music Nathan Deal Plant Washington politics Progressive racism regressive religion renewable energy rural social justice The Friday Photo Uncategorized Upcycled Washington County water women
Taking thoughts and prayers to the bank
This entry was posted in ethics, Georgia, The Friday Photo and tagged 2nd Amendment, assault rifles, campaigns, Citizens United, Congress, Florida, gun control, gun violence assault weapons, legislation, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, mass murders, NRA, Parkland, political donations, school shootings, Senator David Perdue, Senator Johnny Isakson, thoughts and prayers. Bookmark the permalink.