- Hear the candidates with your own ears!
- The new generation of leaders
- Taking thoughts and prayers to the bank
- Donald Trump’s Seven Dirty Words
- When people don’t mind being lied to
- When the data scare folks
- One way the Republican health plan will impact my rural county
- Enslaved people are not immigrants
Categoriesair Air art co-op reform coal EMC environment environmental justice ethics family food Georgia Georgia General Assembly Guilford College health care music Nathan Deal Plant Washington politics Progressive racism regressive religion renewable energy rural social justice The Friday Photo Uncategorized Upcycled Washington County water women
Tag Archives: kayak
The Friday Photo July 17, 2015 My extended family agrees that the best kind of vacation includes plenty of time outside. Our challenge isn’t what to pack to wear to dinner, but instead, how to get as many boats as … Continue reading
The Friday Photo A weekly photo celebrating art, spontaneity, and community August 30, 2013 Ella wanted to paddle in my boat on Monday. She said she would be my spare motor. She also got to take some pictures. Her mom … Continue reading
The Friday Photo A weekly photo inspired by art, community and spontaneity June 14, 2013 We paddled with our grandson (who turns five today!) last weekend. Hooks that held up a porch swing long-ago make a perfect drying rack.