- Hear the candidates with your own ears!
- The new generation of leaders
- Taking thoughts and prayers to the bank
- Donald Trump’s Seven Dirty Words
- When people don’t mind being lied to
- When the data scare folks
- One way the Republican health plan will impact my rural county
- Enslaved people are not immigrants
Categoriesair Air art co-op reform coal EMC environment environmental justice ethics family food Georgia Georgia General Assembly Guilford College health care music Nathan Deal Plant Washington politics Progressive racism regressive religion renewable energy rural social justice The Friday Photo Uncategorized Upcycled Washington County water women
Tag Archives: guns
The Friday Photo June 19,2015 Jon Stewart got it right, again, last night. It is better than any photo I’ve got. The Huffington Post includes the video footage.
Georgia’s Guns Everywhere law went into effect at 12:01 this morning. A few weeks ago I made some calls to businesses I frequent to find out if they would allow guns beginning today. A coffee shop I really like reacted … Continue reading →
The Atlantic covers a Brookings Institute report on income inequality in 50 of America’s cities. Atlanta leads the list. Got water? Centerville resident Bill Ferguson says SB 213, the Flint River bill, isn’t a good idea. He explains why in … Continue reading →