- Hear the candidates with your own ears!
- The new generation of leaders
- Taking thoughts and prayers to the bank
- Donald Trump’s Seven Dirty Words
- When people don’t mind being lied to
- When the data scare folks
- One way the Republican health plan will impact my rural county
- Enslaved people are not immigrants
Categoriesair Air art co-op reform coal EMC environment environmental justice ethics family food Georgia Georgia General Assembly Guilford College health care music Nathan Deal Plant Washington politics Progressive racism regressive religion renewable energy rural social justice The Friday Photo Uncategorized Upcycled Washington County water women
Tag Archives: gun control
Today the New York Times ran an editorial on the front page of the paper titled, “The Gun Epidemic.” The column marks the first time since 1920 that the paper’s editors have felt an issued bears devoting its highest value … Continue reading →
The Friday Photo October 2, 2015 No photo today after yesterday’s news about ANOTHER mass shooting. What is wrong with us, America? Why do we continue to worship guns and mourn the dead?