- When will we learn?
- Galloway and Wingfield weigh in on the outcry over proposed mosque in Newton County
- Newton County woman too cowardly to claim her own words
- The perfect accessory for every outfit
- Flying our freak flag
- The changing of the guard
- You never know where you’ll meet a member of your tribe
- Truth telling on The Late Show
Georgia Medicaid Counter
Subscribe to Rural and Progressive
CategoriesAir air art co-op reform coal EMC environment environmental justice ethics family food Georgia Georgia General Assembly Guilford College health care music Nathan Deal Plant Washington politics Progressive racism regressive religion renewable energy rural social justice The Friday Photo Upcycled Washington County water women
Tag Archives: gun control
James Taylor’s song Shed a Little Light, is not new, nor is my posting it here on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Performance of the song in the video below is unique. When Taylor’s summer tour last year took him to … Continue reading →
Today the New York Times ran an editorial on the front page of the paper titled, “The Gun Epidemic.” The column marks the first time since 1920 that the paper’s editors have felt an issued bears devoting its highest value … Continue reading →
The Friday Photo October 2, 2015 No photo today after yesterday’s news about ANOTHER mass shooting. What is wrong with us, America? Why do we continue to worship guns and mourn the dead?