- Hear the candidates with your own ears!
- The new generation of leaders
- Taking thoughts and prayers to the bank
- Donald Trump’s Seven Dirty Words
- When people don’t mind being lied to
- When the data scare folks
- One way the Republican health plan will impact my rural county
- Enslaved people are not immigrants
Categoriesair Air art co-op reform coal EMC environment environmental justice ethics family food Georgia Georgia General Assembly Guilford College health care music Nathan Deal Plant Washington politics Progressive racism regressive religion renewable energy rural social justice The Friday Photo Uncategorized Upcycled Washington County water women
Tag Archives: felted wool
For almost three years I let a gorgeous cashmere sweater intimidate me. It stayed folded up neatly among thrift store sweaters I had collected early in my repurpose/upcycle life with textiles. Some cabled cashmere sweaters don’t “snug up” where they … Continue reading
The Friday Photo January 2, 2015 My granddaughter needed some mittens yesterday before going to walk out dogs. I don’t traffic in mittens, but this was a custom order I couldn’t turn down. Her brother will probably need some now … Continue reading
The Friday Photo November 15, 2013 Fortunately my office mate doesn’t object to bits of felted wool on the floor.