Those who make the rules don’t have to play by them. I’ve asked my reps under the Gold Dome, Rep Mack Jackson, and Senator Jesse Stone, both of whom voted yes on this bill, to submit a urine sample for testing. I haven’t gotten a response yet.
Watch the video on HB 861 and SB 292
- Hear the candidates with your own ears!
- The new generation of leaders
- Taking thoughts and prayers to the bank
- Donald Trump’s Seven Dirty Words
- When people don’t mind being lied to
- When the data scare folks
- One way the Republican health plan will impact my rural county
- Enslaved people are not immigrants
Categoriesair Air art co-op reform coal EMC environment environmental justice ethics family food Georgia Georgia General Assembly Guilford College health care music Nathan Deal Plant Washington politics Progressive racism regressive religion renewable energy rural social justice The Friday Photo Uncategorized Upcycled Washington County water women