- Hear the candidates with your own ears!
- The new generation of leaders
- Taking thoughts and prayers to the bank
- Donald Trump’s Seven Dirty Words
- When people don’t mind being lied to
- When the data scare folks
- One way the Republican health plan will impact my rural county
- Enslaved people are not immigrants
Categoriesair Air art co-op reform coal EMC environment environmental justice ethics family food Georgia Georgia General Assembly Guilford College health care music Nathan Deal Plant Washington politics Progressive racism regressive religion renewable energy rural social justice The Friday Photo Uncategorized Upcycled Washington County water women
Category Archives: Georgia General Assembly
Early voting is underway across Georgia with hotly contested races for Governor, Lt. Governor, Secretary of State, Insurance Commissioner, and of course Congressional districts. Being an informed voter requires doing the homework, and one of the best ways to do … Continue reading →
The Friday Photo Decatur High School, Decatur, GA Students walked out or took a knee on Wednesday because #enoughisenough. I stood with them and for them.
Current leadership in the Georgia General Assembly never fails to disappoint. This year’s session has been a catalog of hate-baiting legislation against LGBTQ citizens and people of faith (and no faith). Rape victims have been dismissed, and Georgia’s Guns Everywhere … Continue reading →